Marka Yönetmenin İlkeleri
Maruz Kaldığı Onbinlerce Veri ve Uyaran Nedeniyle “Dikkat Eksikliği” yaşayan Tüketicilere Nasıl Ulaşılacak?
Why Choose Us
Q&A supports client initiatives across time zones, national boundaries and languages. We are experts in providing customers with global research solutions that often involve diverse cultures.
Q&A has several clients for which global research is a must; we more than meet their needs. Typically, studies involving a global approach entail multiple geographic regions (a combination of the America, EMEA, MENA and Asia Pacific) and usually 10-15 individual countries per project.
Q&A has served a wide range of clients' global study needs
We understand the necessity of:
• Operating across time zones
• Careful and accurate translation
• Working within the acceptable "data collection" cultures of each country or geographic region
• Analyzing data with an understanding of potential for different interpretations
• Accommodating unique performance requirements
• Assuring that our in--country partners fully understand our client needs and meet our highest standards
Countries where we regularly conduct research include:
Asia Pasific : Australia, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Singapore
EMEA : France, Germany, Italy, Russia, Spain, United Kingdom, Hungary
Turkic Countries : Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan
MENA : Kuwait, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria
Q&A utilizes a combination of internal resources and external partnerships to accommodate our global reach for both quantitative and qualitative research.
Q&A has long-standing partnerships with data collection providers across the world.
• Q&A sends personnel on site to the data collection partner to ensure translation and execution occur as intended. All translations are approved and edited by our staff in the Turkey.
• Our style is to take the extra time and effort up front to contract individually with in-country professionals (as opposed to the more simple process of utilizing a single provider across an entire geographical region). We find this enables the true experts to return the best possible
answers to our questions.
Q&A tailors a comprehensive suite of services to fit the needs of each client research and consulting project. We set ourselves apart from the competition with:
• Clear focus on client relationships. There is no greater measure of achievement than the
success of our clients.
• Actionable insight. Providing value to our clients means offering more than research data alone. Our clients must be able to leverage market research to affect a broad range of corporate decisions.
• Deep industry knowledge. We understand the issues confronting individual industries and we have the capacity to address them effectively.
• Advanced analytics. Q&A provides advanced analytics as a predictive tool, delving into the "why" of a situation and the likely outcomes.
• Best-in-class data collection. Q&A provides INSIGHT, a full-service, in-house resource center for data collection and information management, designed by researchers for researchers.
Centers of Excellence
At Q&A we qualify, quantify and validate the impact of key marketing decisions through our Qualitative and Quantitative Centers of Excellence.
Q&A is successful when our clients succeed.
Qualitative Center of Excellence
Q&A's expert team has vast experience conducting qualitative research, and includes some of the top qualitative researchers in the industry.
• 7 qualitative research specialists with in-depth knowledge of global markets, including a nationally recognized Master Moderator with 20+ years experience
• Expertise in complex B2C and B2B research and most challenging issues
• Full range of research methods: traditional, online, ethnographic observation, depth interviews
• Ever-evolving proprietary projective techniques that delve beyond surface cognitions and rational explanations to fully understand attitudes and behavior
Quantitative Center of Excellence
At Q&A there is no proprietary analytical black box. This makes us a unique partner to our clients. All analytical models are proprietary to our clients, and have been individually designed to uncover insights that help clients deliver on their business objectives.
We bring expertise across industries using state-of-tart statistical capabilities coupled with an acute sense of change management. This unique combination gives our clients the most valuable and cost-effective market insights in the industry, and a higher return on their investment since we understand the organizational environment in which insights will be used.
B2B and B2C clients turn to Q&A for research expertise and actionable insights on a wide range of business issues. We are confident we can design a winning solution to any of your insight needs.
Leverage Market Opportunities
• Consumer Usage and Awareness
• Competitive Landscape and Market Shares
• Market Opportunities, Threats and Differentiators
Innovate and Launch New Products and Services
• Concept/Solution Testing
• Market Opportunity Assessment
• Track the Rate of Adoption – Technology, Product, Services, etc.
Improve the Relationship with Key Stakeholders and Increase Sales
• Customer Satisfaction, Loyalty and Experience
• Employee Engagement
• Competitive Benchmarking and Performance Evaluation
• Defector/Churn/Substitution/Win-back Assessment
Build Brand Equity and Target the Right Segments
• Brand Equity Assessment – Emotional and Rational
• Segmentation Design and Implementation
• Strategic Message Testing and Naming
Develop the Right Bundle of Product and Price
• Building of Product and Services Offerings
• Buying/Pricing Behavior
• Sales Prediction and Forecasting
Q&A's INSIGHT is a full-service, in-house resource center for data collection
and information management.
INSIGHT's design allows Q&A to supervise and ensure the integrity of information gathering.
Whether recruiting for focus groups worldwide or conducting complex interviews with senior business executives, our ability to maintain the service in-house ensures the highest quality and timeliness for your research project.
Q&A’s INSIGHT Features
INSIGHT offers the quantitative and qualitative resources you require, including:
• 40+ call stations
• Complete security procedures
• Daily disposition and quota reports
• Data processing
• Full-time professional interviewers
• Pre-testing of survey programming
• Remote and on-site monitoring of all stations
• Toll-free respondent telephone line
Centers of Excellence